If your company is operating ‘outside of IR35’ it means that IR35 taxes are not being applied and that you believe your company is operating independently of the end client.
On the other hand, if your company is operating ‘inside IR35’ it will need to apply IR35 taxes as it indicates that the relationship between you and your end client is effectively that of employment.
If you are unsure of your IR35 status please do seek our advice.
Why choose Integro Accounting?
Integro Accounting provide a fixed fee limited company accountancy service to contractors, freelancers and consultants. Integro accounting was founded on the word integrity. Clients rate us 5/5 on Google and we pride ourselves on building a completely transparent and personal relationship with our clients. For just £100 + VAT per month, you can have a partner integral to your contracting career.
- All-inclusive price – no hidden charges, one comprehensive package.
- A dedicated accountant – one person who will support you every step of the way.
- Unlimited face to face meetings – offices available across the UK.
- FREE award-winning accountancy software – a FreeAgent license provided to all clients.
- 24/7 access to your accounts – complete visibility of your accounts whenever and wherever you are.
Speak to one of our expert accountants today on 0207 0962659 or email email@example.com for more information on how we can help you.