Securing a mortgage as a contractor can be met with much trepidation. You may be thinking . . .
- Where do i start?
- Will i be able to borrow as much as i want?
- Will i need to go PAYE?
However, our team at Integro Accounting have partnered with CMME. They are industry experts at securing mortgages for day one contractors, freelancers and small businesses. There is no minimum time a contractor must be trading in order for CMME to help.
So, who are CMME?
CMME are specialist mortgage brokers for contractors. They are able to secure lucrative deals specifically for contractors that are unavailable through high street lenders. CMME also offer a wide range of other services including support on:
- Income protection
- Relevant life insurance
- Critical Illness
- Regular savings
What are the benefits of using CMME?
- Potential to borrow up to 5x your annualised income
- All mortgages are based on a contractor’s daily contract rate – it is highly unlikely that they would need 3 years’ worth of accounts to borrow a larger amount.
- Clients only need to send 3 forms:
- their latest contract
- bank statement
- CV to start the mortgage application process – no need for messy mortgage reference documents.
CMME also offer help and advice on Estate Planning and Buy to Let.
How much could you borrow as a contractor?
CMME offer a FREE no obligation consultation. You can find out how much you can borrow, with no tie in. Speak to a member of their team today by clicking here: Speak to a CMME consultant – all new enquirers are guaranteed to be responded to within two hours.
Alternatively speak to one of the Integro accountants today for more information – simply call 0207 0962659.
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
CMME is a trading name of CMME Mortgages and Protection Limited. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA reg. 414798). Registered in England No. 04886692. Registered Office: Albany House, 5 Omega Park, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2QE. Please be aware that Commercial Mortgages, Overseas Mortgages and some Buy To Let Mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Calls may be recorded for training and security purposes and to improve the quality of our services.
Why choose Integro Accounting?
Integro Accounting provide a fixed fee limited company accountancy service to contractors, freelancers and consultants. Integro accounting was founded on the word integrity. Clients rate us 5/5 on Google and we pride ourselves on building a completely transparent and personal relationship with our clients. For just £100 + VAT per month, you can have a partner integral to your contracting career.
- All-inclusive price – no hidden charges, one comprehensive package.
- A dedicated accountant – one person who will support you every step of the way.
- Unlimited face to face meetings – offices available across the UK.
- FREE award-winning accountancy software – a FreeAgent license provided to all clients.
- 24/7 access to your accounts – complete visibility of your accounts whenever and wherever you are.
Speak to one of our expert accountants today on 0207 0962659 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how we can help you.