Whether you are new to contracting or a contracting veteran, every contract is different. So, you need to make sure you are taking home the most of your hard-earned money.
Contracting through your own limited company is the most tax efficient way of working. The tax benefits are pulled from: company expenses, flat rate VAT scheme, corporation tax and much more.
But will our contractor calculator give you a fair idea of how much you could be taking home? Absolutely, our calculator factors in the following:
- 46 weeks working a year work
- 2 weeks of bank holidays
- 4 weeks of holiday
- Expenses include: basic salary, accountancy costs, use of home and nominal travel expenses.
Click on the below to get started.
Need a bespoke take home pay calculation?
Our team of qualified accountants can provide you a same day tailored calculation. We can also tell you: take home pay inside and outside of IR35 and compare rates between using a Limited company vs an umbrella company.
Simply call 020 7096 2659 where we will take a few details or complete our call back request form him for one of our team to be in touch.
Why choose Integro Accounting?
Integro Accounting provide a fixed fee limited company accountancy service to contractors, freelancers and consultants. Integro accounting was founded on the word integrity. Clients rate us 5/5 on Google and we pride ourselves on building a completely transparent and personal relationship with our clients. For just £100 + VAT per month, you can have a partner integral to your contracting career.
- All-inclusive price – no hidden charges, one comprehensive package.
- A dedicated accountant – one person who will support you every step of the way.
- Unlimited face to face meetings – offices available across the UK.
- FREE award-winning accountancy software – a FreeAgent license provided to all clients.
- 24/7 access to your accounts – complete visibility of your accounts whenever and wherever you are.
Speak to one of our expert accountants today on 0207 0962659 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how we can help you.