fixed fee service
At Integro Accounting we provide all of our clients with the following:
- Free initial discussion for those new to contracting or looking to move away from working through an umbrella solution – to establish if the limited company route is right for you.
- Free initial discussion for those already contracting to make certain we are right for you.
- Unlimited access to a dedicated accountant – who will get to know you and your company.
- Face to face meetings – for those moments when only face to face will do.
- Specialist experience – all of our accountants have many, many years’ experience working in the contractor accountancy market.
All of the above is enhanced by our service guarantee, where emails and calls received before 16:30 will be answered or returned on the same working day, or your month’s fee will be refunded.
Integro Accounting offers a fixed fee service which includes all of the above and all of the below for a single director limited company at £100 plus VAT per month.
The service includes the following tools to successfully aid in the running of your own limited company:
- Preparation and filing of annual accounts with both HMRC and Companies House.
- Preparation and filing of company tax returns.
- Completion and submission of VAT returns.
- Completion of RTI payroll returns.
- Advice on completion of the Companies House annual return.
- Production of dividend vouchers and relevant board minutes.
- Personal taxation advice and tax planning.
- Communication with HMRC and Companies House.
- IR35 compliance advice and solutions.
- Free bookkeeping solution – online or offline, it’s your choice.
- An HMRC approved, environmentally friendly and secure paperless sign off procedure for documents needing a signature.
We have teamed up with several industry leaders in other fields to enable our clients to take advantage of our experience, and importantly our contacts, in the contracting world.
So if you think it’s time to review your pension situation, ask us for further details. We can also recommend many other useful contacts, ranging from banking to insurance, so do get in touch.