IR35 Private Sector Update
Our team at Integro Accounting are staying on top of the latest news in regards to all things IR35.
On 7th March 2019, our team attended the FreeAgent webinar which covered the latest news from HMRC on the proposed 2020 roll-out for the off-payroll working rules in the private sector.
The key points taken are:
The clauses that still affect the IR35 rules themselves will not change. Contractors will still need to show that they are not:
- Under the control of the end client.
- Contractors have free reign on sending a substitute to complete the contractor requirements/services.
- Absence of mutuality of obligation (MOO) clause is applied from both parties.
The end client/company will be responsible for deeming the contract inside or outside of IR35.
The end client/company can not simply deem all contractors inside IR35 as a ‘safety net’. HMRC are allowing enough notice and care on the subject matter to be implemented in advance of the proposed 2020 roll out. This is because of negative feedback received when the public sector roll out for the off-payroll working rules were introduced in 2017.
We will ensure to keep you up to date with all things IR35. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you updates directly.
Our accountants are experts in the contractor market, so to arrange a contract review email email@example.com or call 0207 096 2659.
Why choose Integro Accounting?
Integro Accounting provide a fixed fee limited company accountancy service to contractors, freelancers and consultants. Integro accounting was founded on the word integrity. Clients rate us 5/5 on Google and we pride ourselves on building a completely transparent and personal relationship with our clients. For just £100 + VAT per month, you can have a partner integral to your contracting career.
- All-inclusive price – no hidden charges, one comprehensive package.
- A dedicated accountant – one person who will support you every step of the way.
- Unlimited face to face meetings – offices available across the UK.
- FREE award-winning accountancy software – a FreeAgent license provided to all clients.
- 24/7 access to your accounts – complete visibility of your accounts whenever and wherever you are.
Speak to one of our expert accountants today on 0207 0962659 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how we can help you.