If your income for the year is £25k or more and you intend to work on contracts for longer than three months then the positives will ordinarily far outweigh the negatives.
- There are significant tax savings to be made.
- You are in control of your own finances.
- The daily rates that you can command through a limited company generally exceed salaried options.
- You are your own boss when working through a limited company.
- A small amount of admin and bookkeeping is required.
- With a limited company come various directors’ responsibilities, such as filing your accounts and company tax returns on time.
- Obtaining finance can be more difficult in the early days, but not impossible.
The positive aspects of a limited company are elements that you will benefit from personally whilst the negatives are something that a good accountant can help you with to the point where they do not take up much of your time at all. For more information on working through a limited company contact us.
Why choose Integro Accounting?
Integro Accounting provide a fixed fee limited company accountancy service to contractors, freelancers and consultants. Integro accounting was founded on the word integrity. Clients rate us 5/5 on Google and we pride ourselves on building a completely transparent and personal relationship with our clients. For just £100 + VAT per month, you can have a partner integral to your contracting career.
- All-inclusive price – no hidden charges, one comprehensive package.
- A dedicated accountant – one person who will support you every step of the way.
- Unlimited face to face meetings – offices available across the UK.
- FREE award-winning accountancy software – a FreeAgent license provided to all clients.
- 24/7 access to your accounts – complete visibility of your accounts whenever and wherever you are.
Speak to one of our expert accountants today on 0207 0962659 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how we can help you.