At Integro Accounting we provide all of our clients with the following:
- Free initial consultation – If you’re new to contracting or looking to move away from an umbrella solution, we’ll help you decide if running a limited company is the best route for you. If you’re already running your own company, you’ll want to make sure we’re the best fit for you and your business. One of our friendly experts will discuss your situation in detail at no cost to you and with no obligation.
- Unlimited access to a dedicated accountant – who will get to know you and your company so they can offer bespoke advice tailored to your specific circumstances and goals.
- Face to face meetings – when an email or phone call won’t do, we’ll meet you face to face.
- Specialist experience – all of our accountants have many years’ experience working in the contractor accountancy market.
Our service guarantee
All emails and calls received before 16:30 will be answered or returned on the same working day, or your month’s fee will be refunded.
Integro Accounting offers a fixed fee service which includes all of the above and all of the below for a single director limited company at £100 plus VAT per month.
The service includes the following tools to successfully aid in the running of your own limited company:
- Preparation and filing of annual accounts with both HMRC and Companies House.
- Preparation and filing of company tax returns.
- Completion and submission of VAT returns.
- Completion of RTI payroll returns.
- Advice on completion of the Companies House annual return.
- Production of dividend vouchers and relevant board minutes.
- Personal taxation advice and tax planning.
- Communication with HMRC and Companies House.
- IR35 compliance advice and solutions.
- Free bookkeeping solution.
- An HMRC approved, environmentally friendly and secure paperless sign off procedure for documents needing a signature.
We have teamed up with several industry leaders in other fields to enable our clients to take advantage of our experience, and importantly our contacts, in the contracting world.
So if you think it’s time to review your pension situation, ask us for further details. We can also recommend many other useful contacts, ranging from banking to insurance, so do get in touch.